walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

Keela Munro Men's, M, red and black, Edinburgh

Keela Munro Men's, M, red and black, Edinburgh

Postby rgf101 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Keela Munro, men's medium, in red and black. Couple of photos on the link to the Gumtree ad (nae interest) below,.

RRP £200, usually retails about £150. I got this new with tags off ebay for £100 a few years back. It's a great piece of kit, but only wore it a few times as it's too large for me - Keela sizes run big, this may well fit if you're usually a large. I lucked out and found a small in a charity shop for £25, so no longer need to keep this in reserve.

Been worn at most half a dozen times. Comes with detachable snow skirt. Apart from its occasional trip onto the hills it's been kept in a drawer in a smoke and pet free home.

Was asking £70 on Gumtree, but am dropping to £50 to try and get rid. P&P extra if you're not in Edinburgh.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/clothing-boots/keela-munro-mens-medium-red-and-black/1270911752
rgf101

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk