walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

For Sale Asolo Fugitive gtx 8

For Sale Asolo Fugitive gtx 8

Postby calicoshmalico » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Im selling my fugitives size 8 as i have a neuroma and they dont offer enough room to walk pain free. I got the boots as a Christmas present but have been unable to do any distance walking as keep getting this burning pain in the ball of my foot. Initially i thought it was Metatarsalgia which those in the know covers an array of foot conditions, i thought with the right insoles i would be fine but Mortons Neuroma is a bit different and basically my size 8's do not offer enough room in the toe box. I need to recoup some pounds so i can get a size up. The boots are in as new condition, I've only been walking round the pavements locally with the dog and estimate 10-15 miles of use since coming out of the box early Jan. I do not have the box but still have the receipt stating the boots were purchased on 24/11/17 from Go Clydebank, currently on sale for £144. Unfortunately as I've worn them outside i doubt I'd be able to swap them for a 9.
I'm looking for £100 and can be contacted on 07554009198 David, Lennoxtown area. If anyone wants pictures i can send them to you or if you want to inspect them, no problem just let me know.
calicoshmalico
Mountain Walker

Munros:128   Corbetts:18
Fionas:2   
Sub 2000:3   Hewitts:4
Wainwrights:4   Islands:6

Re: For Sale Asolo Fugitive gtx 8

Postby calicoshmalico » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:06 pm

[quote="calicoshmalico"]Im selling my fugitives size 8 as i have a neuroma and they dont offer enough room to walk pain free. I got the boots as a Christmas present but have been unable to do any distance walking as keep getting this burning pain in the ball of my foot. Initially i thought it was Metatarsalgia which those in the know covers an array of foot conditions, i thought with the right insoles i would be fine but Mortons Neuroma is a bit different and basically my size 8's do not offer enough room in the toe box. I need to recoup some pounds so i can get a size up. The boots are in as new condition, I've only been walking round the pavements locally with the dog and estimate 10-15 miles of use since coming out of the box early Jan. I do not have the box but still have the receipt stating the boots were purchased on 24/11/17 from Go Clydebank, currently on sale for £144. Unfortunately as I've worn them outside i doubt I'd be able to swap them for a 9.
I'm looking for £100 and can be contacted on 07554009198 David, Lennoxtown area. If anyone wants pictures i can send them to you or if you want to inspect them, no problem just let me know.
##################################
Im now dropping the price to £90. Boots are in superb condition.
calicoshmalico
Mountain Walker

Munros:128   Corbetts:18
Fionas:2   
Sub 2000:3   Hewitts:4
Wainwrights:4   Islands:6

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk