walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

SATMAP 10

SATMAP 10

Postby mikebeattie1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi all

i have a sat map 10 and ever since ive done a windows up date and a sat sync up date i just cant get the dam thing to work on the pc to transfer my routes .. any help please
mikebeattie1
Mountaineer

Munros:168   Corbetts:52
Fionas:52   
Sub 2000:14   

Re: SATMAP 10

Postby davekeiller » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:42 pm

No idea. However, it's likely to inform others if you could give some specific details: Which version of Windows? Which version of Satmap software? How are you trying to connect (USB cable?), and have you tried different options if available (e.g. connecting over wi-fi/bluetooth or trying a different cable or USB port on the computer?)
A simple check: does the handset have the same version of the software as your computer?
Have you looked on the Garmin website/contacted their tech support?
davekeiller

Munros:154   Corbetts:31
Fionas:4   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:11   Hewitts:19
Wainwrights:20   

Re: SATMAP 10

Postby simon-b » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi Mike.

You could try this: uninstall Satsync, then download it again. If that doesn't work straight away, shut down your pc and turn off the Satmap 10, then reboot them both.

Failing that, try a Windows disk clean-up on your pc. If there's still no joy, then do get in touch with Satmap tech support.
simon-b
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:30
Fionas:7   Donalds:12
Sub 2000:1   Hewitts:155
Wainwrights:214   Islands:4

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk