walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

Trail shoes with decent grip

Re: Trail shoes with decent grip

Postby kenncunn » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Another fan of inov8 shoes.Some of there shoes have graphene infused into the soles which makes them extremely durable and long lasting.
kenncunn
Mountaineer

Postby Claire65 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:56 pm

37201xoIM wrote:Thanks for your reply, but to be honest I have had very mixed experiences with those makes. These days in most conditions I do indeed, after excellent advice from this forum, swear by Innov8 Roclite 290s, which I would firmly recommend for all but truly plodgy underfoot conditions.

Nothing more variable than feet I guess. But good you found 'your' brand that works. :clap:
Claire65

Postby Przemek85 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:49 am

Claire65 wrote:
37201xoIM wrote:Thanks for your reply, but to be honest I have had very mixed experiences with those makes. These days in most conditions I do indeed, after excellent advice from this forum, swear by Innov8 Roclite 290s, which I would firmly recommend for all but truly plodgy underfoot conditions.

Nothing more variable than feet I guess. But good you found 'your' brand that works. :clap:

I have good experience with Hi-Tec shoes
Przemek85
Walker

Postby kenncunn » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:26 pm

I normally wear inov8 shoes also but have just bought a pair of saucony peregrines. Really impressed with the grip and they are like slippers on your feet really comfortable.
kenncunn
Mountaineer

Postby WalkWithWallace » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:29 am

kenncunn wrote:I normally wear inov8 shoes also but have just bought a pair of saucony peregrines. Really impressed with the grip and they are like slippers on your feet really comfortable.

That's what I've got, find them much more comfortable than my Roclites
WalkWithWallace
Munro compleatist

Munros:119   Corbetts:195
Fionas:57   Donalds:36+0
Hewitts:41
Wainwrights:29   Islands:25
Walk wish-list

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk