walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

Best Male Underwear?

Re: Best Male Underwear?

Postby regedmunds » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 pm

I have two pairs of figure-hugging. lightweight and cheap Decathlon boxer type underwear. So comfortable, you can easily believe you have none on, when I bought them last year, £5 each. They wash easily, dry quickly and come in three or more colours, mine are red and blue!
regedmunds

Re: Best Male Underwear?

Postby Behold Scotland » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for all the ideas and feedback guys, it has been good to see what others hike about in and i thought I would give you an update on what I decided to buy.

After using synthetic / nylon cycling short style boxers (minus the padding of actual cycling breeks) for over ten years I have decided to stick with something similar. I opted for a couple of sets of Sondico under-shorts from Sports Direct that are thigh length.

They have been great so far and no rubbing or chaffing plus at £9.00 a pair you can't go wrong.
Behold Scotland
Mountain Walker

Munros:5   Corbetts:1
Donalds:1

Previous

Walkhighlands community forum is now advert free

We need help to keep the site online.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by setting up a monthly donation by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk