walkhighlands

Add reviews of outdoor gear and equipment here... or simply chat about gear and ask for recommendations

For sale: Six Moons Lunar Solo

For sale: Six Moons Lunar Solo

Postby SpamFritter » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:50 pm

I'm looking to sell my Six Moons Lunar Solo tent. It is a great wee tent and weighs in at only 750 grams! It uses a walking pole as the main support. It also held up during a storm on the west coast of Jura do has been 'hoolie tested'. The single skin design means it is breathable but you do feel secure too. There is a tiny hole in the front flashing due to a friend being 'helpful' and inserting a pole into the wrong bit :roll: this has been sewn and sealed with Silnet so makes no difference to function.

This tent is for sale at £259.99 at Ultralight Outdoor Gear. I ordered mine direct through the manufacturer in the USA. https://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/equipment-c3/tents-shelters-c25/all-tents-c148/2019-lunar-solo-tent-p10298

Reason for sale is a shoulder injury which has meant that I simply cannot carry a substantial pack any more so it's only day walks for me from now on :(

I'm open to any reasonable offers so drop me a PM :)
SpamFritter
Ambler

Munros:59   Corbetts:22
Fionas:9   Donalds:8
Sub 2000:35   Hewitts:7
Wainwrights:9   Islands:34

Re: For sale: Six Moons Lunar Solo

Postby simonarfur » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:46 am

Hi there – I'm interested in the tent if it's still available? Would you accept £100?

best wishes,

Simon
simonarfur
Hill Bagger

Re: For sale: Six Moons Lunar Solo

Postby soruskiuk » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 am

Hello, is this still going? I can do £120?

Thanks,
Seb
soruskiuk
Backpacker

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Gear and Equipment talk