walkhighlands

Have you lost or found some gear when out in the hills?

Cycle helmet found in Glen Coe

Cycle helmet found in Glen Coe

Postby Cairngormwanderer » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

I found a small cycle helmet, possible a child's in Glen Coe this morning (25.3.12). Come up with the correct description and we'll try to arrangeb repatriation.
Cairngormwanderer
Stravaiging

Munros:125   Corbetts:16

Re: Cycle helmet found in Glen Coe

Postby Caberfeidh » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 am

Cairngormwanderer wrote:I found a small cycle helmet, possible a child's in Glen Coe this morning (25.3.12). Come up with the correct description and we'll try to arrangeb repatriation.

Did it still have a head in it?
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Postby Cairngormwanderer » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Was I meant to keep the head? I thought it was starting to go off in the heat. :lol:
Cairngormwanderer
Stravaiging

Munros:125   Corbetts:16

Postby Caberfeidh » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm

http://www.shrinkheads.com Fun for all the family... :D
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Postby RicKamila » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Caberfeidh, you scare me now... :lol:
RicKamila
Mountaineer

Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Fionas:3   
Sub 2000:16   

Postby Caberfeidh » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 am

Many years ago I was in a certain bothy with Wee Mad Tony The Pyromaniac. A mountain biker had arrived and made himself at home but ignored us, so we spent a long time discussing how to make shrunken heads, going into all the gory details. The mountain biker looked quite uncomfortable, and suddenly cleared out after I asked Tony "And once their heads are shrunk,and we've eaten the corpses, what do we do with their bicycles?" :lol:
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Postby RicKamila » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Caberfeidh wrote:Many years ago I was in a certain bothy with Wee Mad Tony The Pyromaniac. A mountain biker had arrived and made himself at home but ignored us, so we spent a long time discussing how to make shrunken heads, going into all the gory details. The mountain biker looked quite uncomfortable, and suddenly cleared out after I asked Tony "And once their heads are shrunk,and we've eaten the corpses, what do we do with their bicycles?" :lol:

:lol:
RicKamila
Mountaineer

Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Fionas:3   
Sub 2000:16   

Postby GillC » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Oh thats fab,,,theres something really strange about folk you meet in the middle of nowhere,,not a soul around,,and they STILL ignore you,,Freaks! so well done putting the frighteners on haha :lol:
GillC
Munro compleatist

Munros:64   Corbetts:50
Fionas:32   Donalds:30
Sub 2000:22   Hewitts:5
Wainwrights:1   Islands:22

Postby Caberfeidh » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 am

GillC wrote:Oh thats fab,,,theres something really strange about folk you meet in the middle of nowhere,,not a soul around,,and they STILL ignore you,,Freaks!

Agreed ! I was in the same bothy one time when a group of four young (student age) people arrived. They completely ignored me, pretending I wasn't there, to the extent of even saying "Ooh, someone's left a fire on!" and "Oh look, someone's left their stuff!" While I stood in front of them saying "Hallo? Halloo-ooo!". So I started placing chairs in their way and tripping them up. They decided to go elsewhere. Folk that age seem particularly bad for this.It's as though they don't know how to handle a situation so they pretend it is not happening. Obviously too immature to be away from their mammies.
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Lost and Found