walkhighlands

Have you lost or found some gear when out in the hills?

Lost Canon Lens Cap - Ben Chonzie

Lost Canon Lens Cap - Ben Chonzie

Postby macq23 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi, I've lost my Canon Lens Cap today while halfway up the path for Ben Chonzie. If anyone finds it, let me know please. P.S. thanks to the gentleman who returned my walking stick today, didn't noticed it came off my rucksack!!
macq23
Hill Bagger

Munros:52   Corbetts:6
Fionas:1   
Sub 2000:9   
Islands:6

Re: Lost Canon Lens Cap - Ben Chonzie

Postby gmr82 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Not to get the hopes up as I haven't found it, however just last weekend I lost the Canon Lens Cap of my girlfriends( :shock: ) camera. Just had a replacement Canon 'lookalike' cap arrive yesterday(to keep the peace), ordered from Ebay for £2 and it absolutely does the job. I've also got a lens cap keeper on its way, also only costing £2 for two - hopefully to avoid losing any again!
gmr82
Mountain Walker

Munros:27   Corbetts:7
Fionas:21   Donalds:51
Sub 2000:39   Hewitts:1
Wainwrights:3   

Postby macq23 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:08 pm

gmr82 wrote:Just had a replacement Canon 'lookalike' cap arrive yesterday(to keep the peace), ordered from Ebay for £2 and it absolutely does the job.

:shock: Now why didn't I think of using ebay?!! :lol: Good shout, will be on ebay tonight!!
macq23
Hill Bagger

Munros:52   Corbetts:6
Fionas:1   
Sub 2000:9   
Islands:6

Postby Caberfeidh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:41 pm

I found one whilst looking for my own lens cap, but it was eight years ago near Sydney Opera House, so it may not be yours.... unless it has slipped through a wormhole in the time/space continuum. Let me know if my lens cap turns up. But look out for big scarey spiders; I couldn't search through the shrubbery properly due to the presence of said arachnids. :shock:
Caberfeidh
Stravaiging

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Lost and Found