walkhighlands

Have you lost or found some gear when out in the hills?

Lost Boots at Beinn a'Ghlo

Lost Boots at Beinn a'Ghlo

Postby keniye » Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 am

On Sunday 27th May I accidentally left a pair of walking boots and a pair of shorts behind at Beinn a'Ghlo. I took them off before getting in the car to get changed and then drove off completely forgetting about them. It was only when I got back to Dundee that I realised what I'd done :shock: After a day that consisted of 4 hours sleep, 2.5 hours of driving and 9.5 hours of walking (long story) there was no way I was going straight back for them.

I've since contacted Monzie farm and they kindly agreed to have a look but I've not heard from them so I think that's it. If anyone has any information then please let me know.

The boots were perfect for me but I've no idea what make or kind they are. All I know is I bought them from Tiso a few years ago. I was going to upload the photo in the unlikely event that someone recognises them but I don't have timeto figure that out just now. I'll probably be asking for new recommendations soon :(
keniye
Bird-watcher

Munros:74   Corbetts:2
Sub 2000:1   

Re: Lost Boots at Beinn a'Ghlo

Postby keniye » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:35 pm

The good folk at monzie farm found them and returned them yesterday :clap:
keniye
Bird-watcher

Munros:74   Corbetts:2
Sub 2000:1   

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Lost and Found