walkhighlands

Check this board for announcements about new features and content on Walkhighlands

Tagged hills vanishing

Tagged hills vanishing

Postby nigheandonn » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:37 am

The two tagged hills have vanished three times now from https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=96784

First they had gone from the draft, which happens quite often, so I just put them back in before I posted it, but then when I looked later last night there were no hills listed. I thought maybe the posting had just gone wrong - I wrote on the computer and then proofread on my tablet, so might have had two versions - and edited it, but this morning they were gone again, and I know I saw them there last night!

I put them back in again, which might have been a bad idea - do you want me to wait and let you know if they vanish for a fourth time? :-)
nigheandonn
Wanderer

Munros:19   Corbetts:9
Grahams:7   Donalds:26
Sub 2000:53   Hewitts:134
Wainwrights:214   Islands:34

Re: Tagged hills vanishing

Postby nigheandonn » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:41 pm

I think I've established - after it happened in another draft - that they're vanishing when I save a draft, or edit and resubmit a report, which is better than if they were just vanishing while I wasn't looking.

Possibly WH just isn't expecting people to submit reports from 6 year old drafts, and they've got worn out somehow! :-)
nigheandonn
Wanderer

Munros:19   Corbetts:9
Grahams:7   Donalds:26
Sub 2000:53   Hewitts:134
Wainwrights:214   Islands:34

Re: Tagged hills vanishing

Postby BlackPanther » Mon May 04, 2020 5:24 pm

I noticed this bug, too. Basically, every time I save a draft, all tagged hills disappear and have to be re-tagged before posting the report.
BlackPanther
Mountain Walker

Munros:260   Corbetts:163
Grahams:112   
Sub 2000:46   

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

We need help to keep the site online.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by setting up a monthly donation by direct debit?

Return to Walkhighlands announcements and feedback