walkhighlands

Check this board for announcements about new features and content on Walkhighlands

Onwards and Upwards

Onwards and Upwards

Postby Tom Cothill » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:11 am

The itineries provided for regions 1 to 4 on the home page seem comprehensive (although I haven't tried to put them into practice yeeeeeeeet!). However, no mention is made of regions 5 to 10 which are not activated on the map of Scotland. Am I missing something? Perhaps you could add a note to clarify what your site covers and about your intentions in respect of these other regions and/or add a link to other sites. Also, two of the four images (the castle and the tree) on the opening page are superimposed upon the map. I don't think it's my browser misfunctioning on this occasion.

regards

Tom
Tom Cothill

Thanks

Postby Paul Webster » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Thanks Tom.

We've added a note to the Hompage to make it clear which regions have their walks online at the moment; hopefully this will be changing pretty soon.

We've also made some changes to stop the pictures going over the map on narrower screens (or if you have your favourites open). Let us know if you still see any problems.

Cheers
Paul Webster
Site Admin
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:71   Donalds:45+17
Sub 2000:121   Hewitts:133
Wainwrights:135   Islands:92
Walk wish-list

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walkhighlands announcements and feedback