walkhighlands

Check this board for announcements about new features and content on Walkhighlands

walk report prizes

walk report prizes

Postby katyhills » Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Any idea how long it takes to receive walk report wins? I had a 2nd prize last year but haven't heard/received anything.
Would be grateful for any info anyone can offer :)
katyhills
Walker

Munros:120   Corbetts:28
Fionas:7   Donalds:2
Sub 2000:3   

Re: walk report prizes

Postby Mal Grey » Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm

katyhills wrote:Any idea how long it takes to receive walk report wins? I had a 2nd prize last year but haven't heard/received anything.

When I was lucky enough to win the monthly Webtogs report, they e-mailed me pretty much immediately with a voucher. Wonder if it went to your junk mail or something? I'm sure between Webtogs and Paul/Helen they could sort it out if its lost in the interweb...
Mal Grey
Wanderer

Munros:113   Corbetts:23
Fionas:12   
Sub 2000:9   Hewitts:116
Wainwrights:71   Islands:6
Location: Surrey, probably in a canoe! www.wildernessisastateofmind.co.uk

Postby malky_c » Mon May 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Mal Grey wrote:
katyhills wrote:Any idea how long it takes to receive walk report wins? I had a 2nd prize last year but haven't heard/received anything.

When I was lucky enough to win the monthly Webtogs report, they e-mailed me pretty much immediately with a voucher. Wonder if it went to your junk mail or something? I'm sure between Webtogs and Paul/Helen they could sort it out if its lost in the interweb...

More than likely - I had one that went to my junk mail box, and by the time I thought to look there, it had been auto-deleted.
malky_c

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:219   Donalds:80+37
Sub 2000:315   Hewitts:281
Wainwrights:140   Islands:39

Postby BlackPanther » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 am

malky_c wrote:More than likely - I had one that went to my junk mail box, and by the time I thought to look there, it had been auto-deleted.

The same thing happened to my 2nd prize e-mail last year. I managed to retrieve it from the spam folder just before it got deleted. If you contact Paul and Helen, I'm sure they will help you sort the problem :D
BlackPanther
Mountain Walker

Munros:268   Corbetts:182
Fionas:136   
Sub 2000:75   

Postby katyhills » Tue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Cheers for that folks - I do check my spam folder regularly, but I didn't know I'd won anything till I got the December newsletter. I took a look now and again, and my spam folder keeps several months worth before deleting, but there was nothing there.
I did also contact Webtogs in March but never got a reply. Will contact Paul and Helen :)
katyhills
Walker

Munros:120   Corbetts:28
Fionas:7   Donalds:2
Sub 2000:3   

Postby Paul Webster » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am

Hadn't heard about this until now - not received any contact - but have just read this thread. I've now sent a copy of the email to katyhills by private message.
Paul Webster
Site Admin
Mountain Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Fionas:71   Donalds:45+17
Sub 2000:121   Hewitts:133
Wainwrights:135   Islands:92
Walk wish-list

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walkhighlands announcements and feedback