walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Postby Cotswold Winners » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am

Date walked: 05/10/2020

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Well, October has got off to an extremely wet start... so it's been great to look back over your September reports, when it seems there was much more sunshine around!

One report really stood out - Walk through hell to get to heaven and a snorkel at the end by mountainlove. We're still itching from hearing about all those midges, but looked like a fab day on the mountains - and then there's the snorkelling! £100 of Cotswold Outdoor vouchers will be on their way to you.

Runner-up was very hard to choose. Anne C put in a couple of great reports, and her Goodbye to Care on Islay's Mull of Oa picks up the £50 voucher prize. Hard luck to everyone who has missed out this time... let's hope the October rains cease and you have some great adventures this month.
Cotswold Winners

Re: Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Postby Anne C » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:21 am

Great report by mountainlove, always enjoy her adventures!
Thank you once again Paul...my good winter hat blew off in a gale recently so the voucher will come in very handy for a replacement - actually it couldn't have been THAT good if it got whipped off so easily :roll:
Anne C
Walker

Munros:142   Corbetts:30
Fionas:34   Donalds:29
Sub 2000:48   Hewitts:1
Wainwrights:1   Islands:57

Re: Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Postby Mountainlove » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:09 pm

It made my Monday hearing that I won September's report :D . Many thanks again :)

Congratulations to Anne too. She has written some great reports which I really enjoyed reading.
Mountainlove
Munro compleatist

Munros:88   Corbetts:54
Fionas:7   Donalds:10
Sub 2000:3   
Islands:10

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland