walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Lost My car keys

Lost My car keys

Postby Rose Meera » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am

Route description: Gairich, Loch Quoich

Munros included on this walk: Gairich

Date walked: 12/04/2021

Time taken: 5 hours

Distance: 15.5 km

Ascent: 800m

2 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Hi, I am crying for help. I lost my car keys yesterday on my walk up to Gairich. It's a Peugeot car key with a lot of British and an Irish symbols on the keyring. Maybe someone is lucky and finds the key accidentally. Thank you.
Rose Meera
Walker

Re: Lost My car keys

Postby Mouse1903 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:42 pm

I hope you have some good news on your keys Rose
Mouse1903
Munro compleatist

Munros:112   Corbetts:12
Fionas:8   
Sub 2000:16   

Postby R1ggered » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Rose. Comming off Garich today met a lad on his way up and asked me if i had lost a set of keys peugeot keys and i told him to look up the site and he will see your post as he is also a member of walking highlands.

For what its worth he found them not far from the South side of the dam although i had passed earlier as you know there is lots of little paths heading in the same direction.

His name is Mark and he is thinking of staying overnight in his car and do something tomorrow as he says its a 4 hour drive to Montrose were he lives so im sure he will be in touch as soon as possible. Good luck.
Regards,
Eddie.
R1ggered
Mountain Walker

Munros:175   

Postby MountainMac » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:39 am

Rose I have sent a private PM, let me know if you have received it.
MountainMac
Mountain Walker

Munros:209   Corbetts:43
Fionas:47   Donalds:67
Sub 2000:110   Hewitts:10
Wainwrights:10   Islands:8

Postby Rose Meera » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:59 am

R1ggered wrote:Rose. Comming off Garich today met a lad on his way up and asked me if i had lost a set of keys peugeot keys and i told him to look up the site and he will see your post as he is also a member of walking highlands.

For what its worth he found them not far from the South side of the dam although i had passed earlier as you know there is lots of little paths heading in the same direction.

His name is Mark and he is thinking of staying overnight in his car and do something tomorrow as he says its a 4 hour drive to Montrose were he lives so im sure he will be in touch as soon as possible. Good luck.
Regards,
Eddie.

Thank you very much for your help. I am in touch with Mark and the happiest person on Earth!!!
Take care.
Rose Meera
Walker

Postby Tringa » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:34 am

Sounds like a great result.

Dave
Tringa

2 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland