walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

99...100!

99...100!

Postby teaandpies » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Munros included on this walk: Càrn Dearg (Corrour), Sgòr Gaibhre

Corbetts included on this walk: Beinn Pharlagain

Date walked: 02/07/2021

Time taken: 11.5 hours

Distance: 25 km

Ascent: 1216m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

A long day out. Happy the ground was dried out otherwise this might have been a bad day out.

As I regain my hill mojo and fitness this walk was on the max limit of my current fitness. I had a good day, only saw 3 other people and got soaked on the walk out, my keyless car key got destroyed it was so wet so I was almost stranded near Rannoch Station :shock:

The midgies were the worst I've ever seen around the car early evening...I got destroyed by them and as I drove home I had to a couple of times to apply bite spray.
Attachments

our_route.gpx Open full screen  NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts

teaandpies
Mountain Walker

Munros:105   Corbetts:21
Grahams:9   Donalds:2
Sub 2000:7   Hewitts:6

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

Your generosity keeps this site running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland