walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Postby Cotswold Winners » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Date walked: 03/10/2021

4 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Everyone seems to have been making the most of September and getting out and about, a great selection of walk reports to choose from.

First prize goes to benbrown_94 for A special overnighter in the Cairngorms - there's a £100 Cotswold Outdoor voucher coming your way.

The £50 runner up prize was won by JimboJim for his honest and amusing account An Teallach and the great deception!.

Special shout outs to jimbell21, some stunning sunrise pics in High camp magic in the Mamores, and to uk-scrambler for a Lake District trip Up at dawn - Jack's Rake and Pavey Ark.

Thanks to everyone who posted last month.
Cotswold Winners

Re: Cotswold Outdoor report of the month winners - September

Postby JimboJim » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:14 pm

Thank you, Cotswold Outdoor not only for choosing my "wee" report, but also for supporting WH's and those who write up reports. By chance, I was recently in-store spending a previous voucher and was delighted with my purchase.
Also, big shout to the WH's crew for this wonderful utility and all who made donations when called upon :clap: Even my modest wee bit :)
Keep up the good work.
Jimmy
JimboJim
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:55
Fionas:15   
Sub 2000:23   
Islands:22
Walk wish-list

4 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland