our_route.gpx Open full screen NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts
- We headed straight up, from the bunkhouse end of the village, via the nut-shell path through a gate to ascend the steepish grassy slopes.
- Very fine views outwards....this is the hill which dominates the landscape from the boat in from Mallaig.
- The fine ridge leads directly to the summit.
- All this organising stuff was perhaps too much for Rolling stone
- who needs Munros.
- HM needing to cool the feet.
- I think that you have to contact the estate to stay here.
- RS plotting a descent route to the loch.
- Weather going downhill a bit.