walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Inaccessible Pinnacle, Cuillin Hills

Inaccessible Pinnacle, Cuillin Hills

by Bod » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Route description: Sgùrr Dearg and the In Pinn

Munros included on this walk: Inaccessible Pinnacle

Date walked: 04/06/2011

Ascent: 980m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Inaccessible Pinnacle, Cuillin Hills

Postby mgmt! » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am

amazing indeed bod. we left the campsite at 2.45 am, and didnt need headtorches, that was my best day ever in the hills, completing the traversse, i actually climbed the boulder redrock talks about on top of the pinn while florian sorted the abseil, mountain thyme doesnt believe me :shock: . good luck whatever you do in 2012 bod, we will get a better blether next time we meet im sure, take care.
mgmt!
Mountaineer

Re: Inaccessible Pinnacle, Cuillin Hills

Postby Bod » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

mgmt! wrote:amazing indeed bod. we left the campsite at 2.45 am, and didnt need headtorches, that was my best day ever in the hills, completing the traversse, i actually climbed the boulder redrock talks about on top of the pinn while florian sorted the abseil, mountain thyme doesnt believe me :shock: . good luck whatever you do in 2012 bod, we will get a better blether next time we meet im sure, take care.

Well moutain thyme, Valerie, Redrock and I all saw mgmt on top of the boulster stone, much to our amazement. We all climbed against it just minutes earlier and simply placed our hands on the top. We never got a chance to speak much as florian and mgmt were quickly off on their way. What a fantastic day! :D
Bod
Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:67
Fionas:34   Donalds:21
Sub 2000:44   Hewitts:27
Wainwrights:51   Islands:25

9 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland