walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

A Perfect Day! Buachaille Etive Beag

A Perfect Day! Buachaille Etive Beag

by erin_niamh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 am

Route description: Buachaille Etive Beag

Munros included on this walk: Stob Coire Raineach (Buachaille Etive Beag), Stob Dubh (Buachaille Etive Beag)

Date walked: 15/01/2012

Time taken: 5.5 hours

Distance: 8 km

Ascent: 900m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: A Perfect Day! Buachaille Etive Beag

Postby spiderwebb » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm

You buggers for the weather, must be me thats jinxed Scoob as the first time I don't come look what happens.

These are the days we dream of !! Cracking pics too especially like No 10.

Funny thing was I nearly went out with my camera on a sort of photo trip on Sunday (ran out of time in the end) but thought to myself....most of my best pics are unplanned and usually when I'm out walking !! This walk was the proof of that.

I didn't even take my camera when walking the dogs up local Ord Hill ...MISTAKE....what a sunset with the Affric peaks in front.

Wot a dope so many bad decsions in one weekend. :lol: :lol:
spiderwebb
Munro compleatist

Munros:97   Corbetts:15
Fionas:3   Donalds:1
Hewitts:108
Wainwrights:68   

2 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland