walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Views from Mhanach

Views from Mhanach

by Johnny Corbett » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Route description: Beinn Mhanach

Munros included on this walk: Beinn Mhanach

Date walked: 05/03/2012

Time taken: 6 hours

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Views from Mhanach

Postby lomondwalkers » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

Good to finally see views from this one, and worth the wait too. It's on my radar, but think it will be left for a fine day to soak up the rays on the walk-in/out 8)
lomondwalkers
Mountain Walker

Munros:143   Corbetts:57
Fionas:57   Donalds:73
Sub 2000:23   Hewitts:3
Wainwrights:3   Islands:4

Re: Views from Mhanach

Postby Johnny Corbett » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

mountain thyme wrote:well done JC. some good views there. new matching hat and jacket??

Yeah had them a while now, bought them for your final Munro but your'e taking that long to compleat they're no longer new and they came with a free handbag :D

Ranger, i was on a day off so my conscience is clear :D

J&A and Lomond, i only decided to do this one when i saw how good the forecast was and after reading all the recent posts in regards the river crossings :)
Johnny Corbett
Mountain Walker

Munros:25   Corbetts:214
Fionas:168   Donalds:74
Sub 2000:302   Hewitts:1
Islands:14

4 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland