our_route.gpx Open full screen NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts
- My usual route is to ascend a kindof ramp between the lower and the upper crags used by the wild goats and descending climbers.....bumble over the boulders to reach the ledge or if wet go out further right.
- After the boulders the ramp is reached....no goats today....they were all down beside the main road chewing on the new grass.
- Follow the diagonal ramp...plenty of trees around....to reach a walled area just about the falls.
- The walled area at the end of the traverse.
- a short rocky bit on the way to the top.
- The summit area with a look out to the West.