walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Meall a'choire leith (lawers range done)

Meall a'choire leith (lawers range done)

Postby Alan S » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Munros included on this walk: Meall a' Choire Lèith

Date walked: 09/10/2009

Time taken: 2 hours

Distance: 8 km

Ascent: 650m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Had a couple of hours to burn today so i chose to get this out of the way as its been annoying me for a while that i hadnt done it.
Its been 14 months since i started this area which is one of my favourites but this hill wasnt that great but it was always my intention not to waste a good day here.
Left the house at 6:30 arrived at the car park at 7:30 started walking at 7:45 got back to the car just before 10:00 and back home for around 11:30
I wont go out again when im watching the clock for time as i didnt enjoy this as i was in a hurry to get back.
Never seen as many deer as what i saw today mostly stags,it was quite earie hearing that noise they make in the mist it was freaking me out

42 down 8 to go before the years out :D
Meall a'choire leith.jpg
Meall Corranich.jpg
Alan S
Mountain Walker

Munros:216   Corbetts:4
Fionas:4   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:4   
Islands:13
Walk wish-list

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland