walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

7 munros in a day, crianlarich hills

7 munros in a day, crianlarich hills

by paddy_da_mighty_atom » Mon May 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Munros included on this walk: An Caisteal, Beinn a' Chròin, Beinn Chabhair, Beinn Tulaichean, Ben More, Cruach Àrdrain, Stob Binnein

Date walked: 29/04/2012

Time taken: 15 hours

Distance: 30 km

Ascent: 3400m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: 7 munros in a day, crianlarich hills

Postby IndoorMunroist » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Gasp. Thats some wee donder. Fantastic mission.

Monty : 'Another nutter joins the site' – V funny. I assume that means there are now at least three nutters here who are wired tae the moon?

Mutts on Munros is so great, they look either proud as hades – or utterly banjaxed and in desperate need of a swally or eight.

Good grief, I've only 'bagged' two 'Munros' and already I'm picking up Weegie.

:lol:
IndoorMunroist
Walker

Munros:66   

Postby robduk » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 pm

Thank you for this, I was looking at the map and thought all seven in a day would be epic. I think being sensible that I'll split in two with an over night somewhere in the middle!

I see this was nine years ago. Have you completed them all?
robduk
Mountain Walker

Munros:94   Corbetts:11
Fionas:10   Donalds:32+10
Sub 2000:15   Hewitts:55
Wainwrights:70   Islands:6

Postby Bungellington » Tue May 03, 2022 12:17 pm

Well done M8, that's a good round. I did the 7 starting with Beinn Mhòr (hope you're OK with Gaidhlig) in 1986 but am now well past it now. Son-in-law just broke our club record (Mickey Mouse Mountaineering) doing the 16 from Lochnagar to Glas Tulaichean. You sound like you're at this level of fitness mate. Keep at it, they were the happiest days of my life. 75 next week!
Bungellington
Wanderer

Munros:1   

49 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland