walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Micro Adventure - Day 2 - Spectacular Torridonian traverse..

Micro Adventure - Day 2 - Spectacular Torridonian traverse..

by wilkiemurray » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 am

Route description: Beinn Dearg, Torridon

Corbetts included on this walk: Beinn Dearg (Torridon)

Date walked: 18/12/2012

Time taken: 8.5 hours

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Micro Adventure - Day 2 - Spectacular Torridonian traver

Postby wilkiemurray » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Torridon_snails wrote:Fantastic report and photos. We were in Torridon, surely our favourite place now, the week before you, and also had amazing weather but didn't attempt anything like this. (Might post a report soon, though, as we saw some nice things... nothing as spectacular as yours though). Great stuff, and it's great to see you had such great views.

All the best,

Daniel and Clare

look forward to seeing the report :D
wilkiemurray

Postby wilkiemurray » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

jimandandrea wrote:Once again exceptional. :clap: :clap:

thanks for thekind comments - been doing my "best bits video" there have been some great days in 2012 :D :D :D
wilkiemurray

Postby michaelmcp » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 am

Loving that video, very well put together and some stunning views.
I had hoped to get to the Torridon region this year but never happened but I'm definitely going there in 2013.
michaelmcp
Mountain Walker

Munros:65   Corbetts:2

Postby wilkiemurray » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 pm

michaelmcp wrote:Loving that video, very well put together and some stunning views.
I had hoped to get to the Torridon region this year but never happened but I'm definitely going there in 2013.

great resolution to have - its an amazing place to visit - hike, fish, - anything really - hope you get there in 213 :) :D :D
wilkiemurray

12 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland