walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

In goes the pinn

In goes the pinn

by scottishkennyg » Sun May 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Munros included on this walk: Inaccessible Pinnacle

Date walked: 15/05/2014

Time taken: 6 hours

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: In goes the pinn

Postby scottishkennyg » Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for all the comments and observations, apologies for the use of verbose flowery language. Had I known the video was going to upload I would have just left it with no blog...next time I'll work out how to set the camera to wider angle...cheers
scottishkennyg

Munros:282   

Postby mgmt! » Thu May 22, 2014 10:39 pm

im still confused scottishkennyg, youve said in a previous post your were a guide that didnt make much money, so what guiding qualification do you have ?
mgmt!
Mountaineer

Postby mgmt! » Sun May 25, 2014 3:23 pm

// removed by moderator //
mgmt!
Mountaineer

10 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland