our_route.gpx Open full screen NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts
- The not marked on the map upper path into the snow area...an branch of the allt a'Chrum alltain.
- The slope up to Sgor Gaoith.
- Closing in on Gaoith summit.
- Still quite wintery on the East facing slopes.
- The classic outlook to the Dhondail path.
- A late afternoon walk up to the Waterloo cairn.
- Nearly 200 years since Corsica's 'big man' ended his attempts to control Europe.
- The real reason for visiting the Cairn...to look out towards the descent route into Coire Mharcaidh.
- Always a sad sight to see the springtime decline of the Cairngorm ski fields.