walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Ben Aden - Amongst the Gods of Knoydart

Ben Aden - Amongst the Gods of Knoydart

by weaselmaster » Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Route description: Ben Aden, by Loch Quoich

Corbetts included on this walk: Ben Aden, Sgùrr a' Choire-bheithe

Date walked: 02/05/2015

Time taken: 19.5 hours

Distance: 45 km

Ascent: 3038m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Ben Aden - Amongst the Gods of Knoydart

Postby weaselmaster » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:22 am

grahamyarr wrote:I've been really enjoying your reports and finding them quite inspiring as l'm currently working through the Corbetts and hopefully will get to the Grahams at some point as well!

Definitely like the look of this route for the spring, by the way I think I bumped into you both on the shoulder of Beinn Eibhinn on a cracker of a day at the start of May this year. Hope you're well!

Thanks for the comments - always good if they're of use to someone else. This was a good route as i recall
I remember meeting you at the wee snowy remnant on Eibhinn - as I recall you appeared out of nowhere :wink: .
weaselmaster
Hill Bagger

Munros:277   Corbetts:217
Fionas:195   Donalds:73+30
Sub 2000:391   Hewitts:33
Wainwrights:15   Islands:28

11 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland