walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Nine Amazing Days in Lochaber

Nine Amazing Days in Lochaber

by jupe1407 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:02 pm

Munros included on this walk: Beinn a' Chlachair, Chno Dearg, Creag Pitridh, Geal chàrn (Laggan), Mullach nan Coirean, Stob Bàn (Grey Corries), Stob Bàn (Mamores), Stob Coire Sgriodain

Date walked: 29/04/2016

Time taken: 28.25 hours

Distance: 71.8 km

Ascent: 4629m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Nine Amazing Days in Lochaber

Postby BobMcBob » Fri May 13, 2016 8:56 pm

jupe1407 wrote:
pollyh33 wrote:Excellent stuff as ever JP. :D :D

Glad to see you are easing your way back in gently to this hill walking lark! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Polly. Not sure my Physio would agree that 8 in a week was sensible, but I don't seem to have had any ill-effects from it. Yet :lol:

I haven't gone through what you've gone through but my recent experience of physio advice vs having to work for a living teaches me that the more you exercise it the less it will hurt, and I wish I'd done more walking sooner :)
BobMcBob
Rambler

Munros:73   Corbetts:18
Fionas:9   
Sub 2000:1   Hewitts:33
Wainwrights:12   

5 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland