walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

On Cloud Sublime

On Cloud Sublime

Postby pollyh33 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Route description: Beinn Narnain and Beinn Ìme

Munros included on this walk: Beinn Ìme, Beinn Narnain

Date walked: 20/01/2017

Time taken: 7.5 hours

Distance: 13.5 km

Ascent: 1325m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Top Trump day with the delectable Debs in the Arrochar Alps :D

My 7th trip to this area and those zig-zags are still as much a pain in the arse as they were when I first visited when I was penniless 17 yr old student in a pair of desert boots, jeans and a rugby shirt :crazy: :crazy:

The wet clingy clag stayed with us all the way from the car to the 700m mark and then we emerged into blue sky heaven :D :D 8) Stripped off to baselayers, dumped the bags and strolled to the summit- superb!

Did the same for Narnain. Two superb hills but it was the views over to the Cobbler as it emerged through the clouds that caused a severe case of rictus! It was my very first hill and I don't think I've ever loved it more. XXX

Big thanks to Debs for her hilarious company, can't wait to do it all again soon. :wink:
n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n5.jpg
n9s1.jpg
n6.jpg
n7.jpg
n8.jpg
n10.jpg
n11.jpg
r1.png
pollyh33
Walker

Munros:282   Corbetts:18
Fionas:5   Donalds:2
Sub 2000:1   

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland