walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Ramsay's Round

Ramsay's Round

by jimandandrea » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Munros included on this walk: Am Bodach, An Gearanach, Aonach Beag (Nevis Range), Aonach Mòr, Beinn na Lap, Ben Nevis, Binnein Beag, Binnein Mòr, Càrn Mòr Dearg, Chno Dearg, Mullach nan Coirean, Na Gruagaichean, Sgùrr a' Mhàim, Sgùrr Chòinnich Mòr, Sgùrr Èilde Mòr, Stob a' Choire Mheadhoin, Stob Bàn (Grey Corries), Stob Bàn (Mamores), Stob Choire Claurigh, Stob Coire a' Chàirn, Stob Coire an Laoigh, Stob Coire Easain, Stob Coire Sgriodain

Date walked: 28/05/2017

Time taken: 23.1 hours

Distance: 93 km

Ascent: 8700m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Ramsay's Round

Postby Tim Rodgers » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi great report!
I was wondering if I could use your GPX for my own round?
Also did you have a time schedule?
Cheers
Tim
Tim Rodgers
Rock-climber

Munros:183   Corbetts:5

Postby PathfinderPaul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Incredible achievement :D we met a runner training with his dog in 2016 coming off the CMD arête & coming up the Aonach's as we came down he was going on then to the Grey Corries, I guess he was training for this. We thought he was awesome :crazy: I hadn't realised the full extent of it, you guys are not mere mortals :lol:
PathfinderPaul
Mountain Walker

Munros:270   Corbetts:3
Hewitts:123
Wainwrights:74   Islands:15
Walk wish-list

Postby kim hamilton » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Fantastic report of your experience! 👌 I would love to take on this round. Looking for information if anyone has done this over 2 or 3 days walking?
kim hamilton
Munro compleatist

Munros:282   Corbetts:21
Fionas:10   Donalds:7
Sub 2000:3   

31 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland