walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Morven

Morven

Postby canofirnbru » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:59 am

Corbetts included on this walk: Morven

Date walked: 02/03/2019

Time taken: 3.1 hours

Distance: 9.44 km

Ascent: 737m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

A short walk today as the forecast for the afternoon was not so good.
Straight up the front of the hill on this one and I was sure I could smell smoke all the way up. :?:
When I got to the top the smell of smoke was getting stronger then I realised the other side of the hill was on fire! :shock:
A few photos taken and straight back down on the easier path, :thumbup:

Morven.gpx Open full screen  NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts

IMG_4106-1.jpg
Not a bad day!
canofirnbru
Mountain Walker

Munros:5   Corbetts:70
Grahams:11   Donalds:24
Sub 2000:1   Hewitts:1
Islands:6

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

Your generosity keeps this site running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland