walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Meall nan Eun

Meall nan Eun

Postby David Lyall » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Munros included on this walk: Meall nan Eun

Date walked: 24/04/2019

Time taken: 7 hours

Distance: 7 km

Ascent: 1000m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

This was a follow up hill that i should have done last year along with Stob Coir an Albannaich, but Zach disappeared back to the car, so this time I left him at home.It was a great run up and the clouds were lifting off the tops when arrived just after 8.30. the start was easy enough then into the glen where it started to get windy and never really stopped the whole day and was very windy on top. bad navigation by me and I almost went up the wrong hill. but with the aid of my GPS I corrected my mistake and got to the top just after lunch a real struggle but its done.
Attachments
Meall nan Eun small.jpg
At the top
Meall nan Eun 1 small.jpg
David Lyall
Munro compleatist

Munros:200   Corbetts:28
Fionas:6   

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland