walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Stob Ghabhar & Stob a'Choire Odhair

Stob Ghabhar & Stob a'Choire Odhair

Postby ChrisG » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Route description: Stob Ghabhar and Stob a'Choire Odhair

Munros included on this walk: Stob a' Choire Odhair, Stob Ghabhar

Date walked: 23/08/2019

Time taken: 8 hours

Distance: 19 km

Ascent: 1386m

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

It's good to be out in the hills again, we were visiting the inlaws on the outskirts of falkirk so I took the opportunity to bag a couple of big ones. Wet start due to the rain sunny middle and a wet end due to the river crossing, but all in all a cracking day out. It's been to long. The icing on the cake, I didn't see a single soul all day, heaven, it felt like I had the whole of Scotland to myself.

our_route.gpx Open full screen  NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6553.jpg
ChrisG
Mountain Walker

Munros:33   Corbetts:5
Fionas:2   Donalds:2
Sub 2000:2   Hewitts:141
Wainwrights:214   Islands:5

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland