walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Munro 7 Aonach Beag (Nevis Range)

Munro 7 Aonach Beag (Nevis Range)

Postby johnnycool » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:59 am

Munros included on this walk: Aonach Beag (Nevis Range)

Date walked: 31/05/2007

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Campervan trip 06 2nd 2007.
We drove from Oban on 30 May having been on Islay and Jura and stayed overnight at upper Steall falls car park WC 43.
The following day I climbed Aonach Beag in good weather. I had forgotten I had done this one with Brian and Scotty for Brian's last two Munros.
From Steall ruin I ascended tops Sgurr a Bhuic and Stob Coire Bhealaich then onto the summit of Aonach Beag Munro 7.
Then we went to Glen Nevis camp site for laundry and wash and stayed overnight.
Munros 7 and 8 Aonach Beag and Mor climbed on 09/09/2000 with John Scott and Brian Kerslake. Separate entry for this day.
Top Sgurr a Bhuic ascended again on 21/04/2014. Separate entry for this day.
johnnycool

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland