walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Arrested Development on Mount Keen

Arrested Development on Mount Keen

by Stretch » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Route description: Mount Keen from Glen Esk

Munros included on this walk: Mount Keen

Date walked: 05/02/2011

Time taken: 5 hours

Distance: 17.5 km

Ascent: 708m

Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Re: Arrested Development on Mount Keen

Postby Alan S » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi mate thats me just home that slope was steeper than i thought :lol:
Thats a fantastic report youve written altough im not sure about the video :lol:
Was a brilliant day out and was great to meet you hope there are many more like it :)
Hey JB enough of the seal jokes you only went faster because you had your lycra pants on, i put my lack of speed down to my winter belly, yesterday was the start of a new diet but after that all day breakfast stretch gave me in st andrews im better starting next week :D

Thanks again mate
Alan
Alan S
Mountain Walker

Munros:216   Corbetts:4
Fionas:4   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:4   
Islands:13
Walk wish-list

2 people think this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Previous

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland