walkhighlands

Long-running quiz threads, photo competitions and post-a-photo threads. Please keep them here to keep the General Discussion board tidy.

Photo Competition Comments

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby Sgurr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 pm

RicKamila wrote:Photo entry period is Oct 1st to 31st... Not 30th like I said in... :roll:



Does that negate the general rule that entries are up to 15th of each month and voting until the 21st?
User avatar
Sgurr
Munro compleatist
 
Posts: 4723
Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Grahams:219   Donalds:89
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:138
Wainwrights:160   Islands:58
Joined: Nov 15, 2010
Location: Fife

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby RicKamila » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Sgurr wrote:
RicKamila wrote:Photo entry period is Oct 1st to 31st... Not 30th like I said in... :roll:



Does that negate the general rule that entries are up to 15th of each month and voting until the 21st?


Nope, still 15th and 21st.

I forgot that October has 31 days and posted that Photos must be from Oct 1st to 30th.
User avatar
RicKamila
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 2358
Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Grahams:3   
Sub 2000:16   
Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Location: Aberdeenshire

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby Sgurr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Stupid me!!! I forgot which month we were in and then didn't read the post properly :crazy: Apologies.
User avatar
Sgurr
Munro compleatist
 
Posts: 4723
Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Grahams:219   Donalds:89
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:138
Wainwrights:160   Islands:58
Joined: Nov 15, 2010
Location: Fife

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby clivegrif » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Hello Rik

I fear I may have broken the link on mine, do you want me to re-post?

Thanks
Clive
User avatar
clivegrif
Rambler
 
Posts: 1451
Munros:282   Corbetts:33
Grahams:11   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:6   Hewitts:193
Wainwrights:50   
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: Worcester

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby RicKamila » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 pm

clivegrif wrote:Hello Rik

I fear I may have broken the link on mine, do you want me to re-post?

Thanks
Clive


Yes please, just re-post on the main thread :thumbup:
User avatar
RicKamila
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 2358
Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Grahams:3   
Sub 2000:16   
Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Location: Aberdeenshire

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby RicKamila » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 am

RicKamila wrote:Entries closed - Voting now open until 1030pm on the 21st.

1 - BlackRebel (Skye, simply diving!!)


I meant "simply divine!!" :lol:
User avatar
RicKamila
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 2358
Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Grahams:3   
Sub 2000:16   
Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Location: Aberdeenshire

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby RicKamila » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Some good news to brighten up your Monday.

SusieThePensioner has agreed to take over the photo competition from February (Photo Competition #25). I'll assist her to start with to ensure a smooth transition and hope everyone who has been involved will continue to enter, along with anyone else who wishes to join in the fun.

Thank you :thumbup:
User avatar
RicKamila
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 2358
Munros:5   Corbetts:5
Grahams:3   
Sub 2000:16   
Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Location: Aberdeenshire

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby Sgurr » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Brilliant. Thanks Susie.
User avatar
Sgurr
Munro compleatist
 
Posts: 4723
Munros:282   Corbetts:222
Grahams:219   Donalds:89
Sub 2000:569   Hewitts:138
Wainwrights:160   Islands:58
Joined: Nov 15, 2010
Location: Fife

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby johnkaysleftleg » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:36 pm

RicKamila wrote:Some good news to brighten up your Monday.

SusieThePensioner has agreed to take over the photo competition from February (Photo Competition #25). I'll assist her to start with to ensure a smooth transition and hope everyone who has been involved will continue to enter, along with anyone else who wishes to join in the fun.

Thank you :thumbup:


Splendid news! :clap:
User avatar
johnkaysleftleg
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 3205
Munros:25   Corbetts:10
Grahams:10   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:7   Hewitts:166
Wainwrights:214   Islands:8
Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Location: County Durham

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby clivegrif » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 pm

johnkaysleftleg wrote:
RicKamila wrote:Some good news to brighten up your Monday.

SusieThePensioner has agreed to take over the photo competition from February (Photo Competition #25). I'll assist her to start with to ensure a smooth transition and hope everyone who has been involved will continue to enter, along with anyone else who wishes to join in the fun.

Thank you :thumbup:


Splendid news! :clap:


Hear, hear!! Well done Suzie. :D
Last edited by clivegrif on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
clivegrif
Rambler
 
Posts: 1451
Munros:282   Corbetts:33
Grahams:11   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:6   Hewitts:193
Wainwrights:50   
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: Worcester

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby clivegrif » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:12 pm

johnkaysleftleg wrote:
RicKamila wrote:Some good news to brighten up your Monday.

SusieThePensioner has agreed to take over the photo competition from February (Photo Competition #25). I'll assist her to start with to ensure a smooth transition and hope everyone who has been involved will continue to enter, along with anyone else who wishes to join in the fun.

Thank you :thumbup:


Splendid news! :clap:


Here, here!! Well done Susie. :D
User avatar
clivegrif
Rambler
 
Posts: 1451
Munros:282   Corbetts:33
Grahams:11   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:6   Hewitts:193
Wainwrights:50   
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: Worcester

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby rohan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Great stuff. 3 cheers for Susie!
User avatar
rohan
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mar 12, 2012

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby coachmacca » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Well done that wonderful lady! :clap: :clap:
User avatar
coachmacca
Stravaiging
 
Posts: 501
Munros:39   Corbetts:6
Grahams:4   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:2   Hewitts:2
Wainwrights:3   
Joined: Jul 8, 2012
Location: Glasgow

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby SusieThePensioner » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you everyone :D
Hope I can maintain the high standards set by Rick :thumbup:
User avatar
SusieThePensioner
 
Posts: 1543
Munros:6   Corbetts:3
Grahams:4   Donalds:7
Sub 2000:3   Hewitts:107
Wainwrights:156   
Joined: Sep 7, 2011
Location: County Durham

Re: Photo Competition Comments

Postby gammy leg walker » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 am

SusieThePensioner wrote:Thank you everyone :D
Hope I can maintain the high standards set by Rick :thumbup:


Well done Susan I am sure you will not only maintain standards set,but will raise the bar higher.
User avatar
gammy leg walker
Mountaineer
 
Posts: 3351
Munros:262   Corbetts:7
Grahams:4   Donalds:3
Sub 2000:2   
Islands:7
Joined: Jan 30, 2010
Location: Central Region
Walk wish-list

PreviousNext



Walkhighlands community forum is advert free


Your generosity keeps this site running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by donating by direct debit?



Return to Photo threads, comps and quizzes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests