walkhighlands

Share your personal walking route experiences in Scotland, and comment on other peoples' reports.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Beinn nan Ramh from Kinlochewe

Beinn nan Ramh from Kinlochewe

Postby Johnny Corbett » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Grahams included on this walk: Beinn nan Ramh

Date walked: 20/07/2014

Time taken: 4.3 hours

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Made use of the bike again for this walk as i cycled from the caravan site along the track to Leckie. I left the bike here and took the path behind the bothy for a couple of kms. The weather wasn't looking good at this point so i stopped for a bite to eat as it was forecast to get better in the afternoon. After my lunch i made my way over to the ridge and as i started climbing the cloud began to lift and i got some nice views when i reached the summit. I returned the same way.
Beinn nan Ramh 002.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 003.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 004.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 005.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 006.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 007.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 008.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 009.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 010.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 011.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 012.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 013.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 014.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 015.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 016.JPG

Beinn nan Ramh 017.JPG
Johnny Corbett
Mountain Walker

Munros:21   Corbetts:207
Grahams:162   Donalds:74
Sub 2000:286   Hewitts:1
Islands:14

Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Walkhighlands community forum is advert free

We need help to keep the site online.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and the online community by setting up a monthly donation by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Scotland