walkhighlands

To make the forum a bit more social... for new members (and old ones!) to introduce themselves to the site. You are welcome!

hi from munrojo

hi from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am

hi all just thought id introduce myself as a newbie to the forums my name's john and i live in fife iv done quiet a few munros and a few corbetts im living with a new partner claire who loves the great outdoors too but with a new baby on board we havent been out :( the smilie's for the out not the baby :lol: going to start with the grahams so if anyone out there can help decide which one i would be grateful thanks :D
munrojo

Munros:188   Corbetts:4
Fionas:3   Donalds:1

Re: hi from munrojo

Postby Alan S » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm

hi john welcome to the site

i know how you feel with the new baby its hard to find the spare time.my sons 16 months old with another 1 due at the end of april :D
ive only done 2 grahams and enjoyed them both 1 not being far from you ben cleuch in the ochils, a decent hill walk.
i would recommend ben venue from loch ard i done this twice 2 years ago very good views of the trossachs and to the north

enjoy the site

alan
Alan S
Mountain Walker

Munros:216   Corbetts:4
Fionas:4   Donalds:1
Sub 2000:4   
Islands:13
Walk wish-list

Re: from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

hi allan thanks for your welcome, going to try out mount blair as a break in and having a look at ben venue soon cheers.. :o
munrojo

Re: from munrojo

Postby munrojo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

sorry forgot to say i did ben cleuch last summer and a great day was had by us and baby on back so i guess it was amy;s first and i didn't realise that it was a graham cheers again :shock:
munrojo

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Say hello...