walkhighlands

This board helps you to share your walking route experiences in England and Wales... or overseas.
Warning Please note that hillwalking when there is snow lying requires an ice-axe, crampons and the knowledge, experience and skill to use them correctly. Summer routes may not be viable or appropriate in winter. See winter information on our skills and safety pages for more information.

Angle Tarn Wild Camp

Angle Tarn Wild Camp

Postby davgil » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Date walked: 27/09/2015

1 person thinks this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

A video of my wild camp at Angle Tarn in the Lake District.

davgil
Mountain Walker

Munros:142   Corbetts:8
Fionas:3   
Hewitts:5
Wainwrights:4   Islands:7

Re: Angle Tarn Wild Camp

Postby ChrisW » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Another great video David, love the music choice :lol: The fox encounter was awesome, I would have loved to see him scrounging around...I guess it was the mention of 10 rashers of bacon that brought him in :lol: Shame you had to spring for a new frying pan but look at it this way, you've got a spare now :roll: The wind rattling the tent was pretty cool on the video but maybe a bit of a pain in the butt in reality, really enjoyed this :clap:

I sat out waiting on the blood moon myself, damn cloud rolled in all night, I got one glimpse through a good sized hole in the cloud and blurred the shot...I was not happy :(

ChrisW
Rambler

Munros:18   Corbetts:5
Sub 2000:6   

Re: Angle Tarn Wild Camp

Postby davgil » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Thanks Chris, glad you enjoyed it, just a bit of tongue in cheek fun really.

That moon shot looks good despite not being as sharp as you'd like...I know that feeling :)
davgil
Mountain Walker

Munros:142   Corbetts:8
Hewitts:5
Wainwrights:4   Islands:7

1 person thinks this report is great.
Register or Login
free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).

Can you help support Walkhighlands?

Our forum is free from adverts - your generosity keeps it running.
Can you help support Walkhighlands and this community by donating by direct debit?

Return to Walk reports - Outside Scotland