our_route.gpx Open full screen NB: Walkhighlands is not responsible for the accuracy of gpx files in users posts
Finally a good weather day for a day off work for this group.
Just one to go for Wendy now and only a couple for my 3rd Round.
- Scafells from Buckbarrow
- Glade How
- Gable and the Scafells - a perfect day, crisp views but warm enough for shorts!
- Looking west from Seatallan
- Back to Seatallan from the climb to Haycock
- Steeple and Scoat Fell from Haycock
- Little Gowder Crag
- Back to Little Gowder Crag
- Caw Fell
- Traversing back around Haycock - an awkward section
- Scafells again
- Heading for Middle Fell with Haycock behind
- Middle Fell ahead
- Middle Fell summit - Scafells now in cloud
- The screes