Route: Kinlochard and the Crannog
Date walked: 20/09/2020
Time taken: 3 hours
This is a lovely walk. There are many more native trees than I would have thought making the walk so much more enjoyable and scenic. There was no bench as stated in the description at stage 5. We would thoroughly recommend walking via the slightly longer route for the return, lovely views and a delightful path connecting the Inversnaid path with the route to the car park in Kinlochard (blue post markers).
Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).
- Occupation: Head Teacher (Primary - Glasgow)
- Interests: Walking Cycling Nature Wine!
- Activity: Walker
- Pub: Bar Gandolfi
- Mountain: Benn Narnain
- Place: Isle of Harris
- Gear: Walking boots
- Member: National Trust Historic Scotland RSPB Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Ideal day out: A long walk covering different natural features and preferably without meeting too many people
- Filter reports
- Trips: 2
- Distance: 19 km
- Trips: 1
- Distance: 2 km
- Joined: Jan 02, 2017
- Last visited: Oct 18, 2020
- Total posts: 3 | Search posts