Harmen NL has not yet written any reports
- Location: Aachen, Germany
- Interests: play didgeridoo
- Activity: Munro compleatist
- Pub: Any mountain stream
- Mountain: Ben Nevis via CMD arete
- Place: The airport upon arrival
- Gear: My 12-y-o fleece sweater
- Member: DAV, Walkhighlands, WWF
- Ideal day out: Before the climb, a power-breakfast made of muesli, Brinta (R), and concrete.
Steep hard snow on the up, then a windy ridge scramble with at least one drop-off.
At the top, a piper playing Flower of Scotland, and 360° views of mountains and the sea.
After, a descent that´s not too boggy.
Oh, and at least one river crossing to jump around at like an ibex.
Back down, dinner´s ready, and afterwards I´ll welcome a nice foot massage by anyone who dares.
- Ambition: financial freedom
- Munros: 32
- Corbetts: 5
- Grahams: 2
- Sub 2000: 3
- Long Distance routes: West Highland Way
- Filter reports
- Joined: Mar 26, 2012
- Last visited: Jan 06, 2019
- Total posts: 9 | Search posts