Date walked: 18/10/2012
- Location: Greenock
- Interests: Running, hillwalking, football, history, art and music. Good Whisky, good beer and good company!
- Activity: Munro compleatist
- Pub: 'Monty's Bar,' - Gourock
- Mountain: The last one
- Place: Isle of Skye
- Gear: Tiso base layer/longjohns
- Member: Mountaineering Council of Scotland. Glasgow Walking & Hillwalking Club. Scottish Hillwalking & Activities Group.
- Ideal day out: Pick a hill or mountain I've never been up, read a couple of reviews and plan route. Early rise, no more than 2 hour drive with my partner. Crisp, clear morning with blue skies and the prospect of a hot sunny day to come after we've reached the summit. Take time to eat and take in the views and a couple of pictures. Slow easy descent back to the car. Change of gear, then head off to find a good Pub and a couple of pints (if not driving, a bonus!!). Then drive back home listening to the footie results and reports on the radio, if it's a Saturday.
- Ambition: Keep gettin out and about
- Munros: 137
- Corbetts: 28
- Grahams: 7
- Donalds: 7
- Sub 2000: 1
- Long Distance routes: West Highland Way Great Glen Way
- Filter reports
- Trips: 1
- Distance: 120 km
- Joined: Jul 20, 2012
- Last visited: Jun 29, 2020
- Total posts: 4 | Search posts