KevinJoeGreen has not yet written any reports
- Activity: Mountain Walker
- Pub: The Flying Duck
- Mountain: Ben Lomond
- Place: Undiscovered
- Gear: Can of Irn Bru for top!
- Member: None ... yet!
- Ideal day out: A gradual incline to start to ease me into the day with a cool cross breeze. Next, a nice wee break half way up, and a look back to see the progress made already. Finally, a bit of scrambling to get to the top (as we don't want it to be that easy!). And finishing of course with an ice cold can of Irn Bru as my reward, soaking in some gorgeous views of our Scotland.
And no false summits!
- Ambition: Build a life time hobby.
- Munros: 7
- Filter reports
- Joined: Aug 24, 2016
- Last visited: Nov 19, 2016
- Total posts: 3 | Search posts