Munros: A' Chailleach (Monadhliath)
Date walked: 26/12/2008
On xmas eve, i had a walk up A'Chailleach (monadh liath) it was a fine day. beside the hut at the bottom, on the way up and back down. I heard a woman say "What u doing" i turned round. i checked the hut and found it to be empty. Whats that all about???????? No-one was around.. A'Chailleach means 'old woman'. Aint that strange!!!
Click to mark this as a great report. Register or Login free to be able to rate and comment on reports (as well as access 1:25000 mapping).
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Occupation: Plumber
- Interests: Scotland and birds
- Pub: The isles, Skye
- Mountain: Bla Bheinn
- Place: Mull
- Gear: My g12 crampons
- Member: The Scottish National Party.
- Ideal day out: Get up, Fried Breakfast, A hill walk in light snow. get back to hotel a few beers watch a Fitba game. then go for a meal then hit the tiles! Yeah baby!
- Ambition: To sleep well at night :)
- Munros: 56
- Corbetts: 6
- Grahams: 2
- Filter reports
- Trips: 1
- Munros: 1
- Joined: Sep 22, 2008
- Last visited: Nov 27, 2009
- Total posts: 39 | Search posts