Helping you to discover and explore the real Scotland
Karen Thorburn Karen turns her photographer's eye to the ground to capture the small-scale details in the landscape.
Ben Dolphin I personally know a great many people for whom a carpet of snowdrops is the only white carpet they want to see in January. Not me!
Cameron McNeish urges hillwalkers to let someone know where they're going, but don't leave route notes on your car windscreen.
Follow us on
We feature more than 3,000 places to stay
- Choose and book from a vast range of holiday cottages, hotels, B&Bs, and hostels from our top menu
Details of 2,078 free walks to inspire you
- Free-to-view OS maps and detailed descriptions for every walk
- Download route files to use with your GPS or smartphone
Win £90 of gear given away every month
- Keep your own walks diary with your photos and route maps
- Share experiences: the best reports each month win gear from Webtogs
- Record your ascents of the Munros, Corbetts etc. on personal hill-bagging maps
- Register free now to access OS 1:25,000 mapping and much more...