Discover the real Scotland... one step at a time
Polly Pullar Despite centuries of persecution and habitat loss, pine martens have proven themselves to be survivors, and as they expand their range, they're revealing some surprising secrets.
Our occasional series of interviews with photographers living and working in Scotland continues. David Lintern speaks to Cairngorms afficionado, Anke Addy.
Follow us on
We feature more than 3,000 places to stay
- Choose and book from a vast range of holiday cottages, hotels, B&Bs, and hostels from our top menu
Details of 2,078 free walks to inspire you
- Free-to-view OS maps and detailed descriptions for every walk
- Download route files to use with your GPS or smartphone
Win £90 of gear given away every month
- Keep your own walks diary with your photos and route maps
- Share experiences: the best reports each month win gear from Webtogs
- Record your ascents of the Munros, Corbetts etc. on personal hill-bagging maps
- Register free now to access OS 1:25,000 mapping and much more...