Scotland still has a 5 mile restriction on leisure travel, but a timetable has been announced for lifting this.
At the moment, you should:
• stay at home as much as possible
• only go outside for limited purposes
• stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people
• wash your hands regularly and as soon as you get home
• wear a face covering on public transport and enclosed public spaces
We are currently in a phased lifting of restrictions.
As of 19th June, people should continue to stay in their local area (broadly within five miles) as much as possible and should not travel further for leisure or recreation.
The Scottish Government's updated Phase 2 guidance is available here.
Guidance on what the Phase 2 restrictions mean for Scotland's walkers has been produced by Mountaineering Scotland. These guidelines have been created in collaboration with the Mountain Safety Group which includes Scottish Mountain Rescue, Mountain Training Scotland, Glenmore Lodge, and the Association for Mountaineering Instructors, as well as through work with many other partner organisations. Click on the infographic for the full advice on the MS website.